Friday, August 2, 2013

Frugal Friday: Another Use For Blue Dawn Dish Soap




Here is a simple frugal carpet cleaner. And it works better than any carpet cleaner I've purchased.

32 oz hydrogen perioxide (.88¢ at Walmart, .89¢ at Target, and $1 at Dollar Tree) 32 oz water A quirt of blue Dawn dish soap (9 oz bottle can be purchase $1.49 when not on sale. And as low as .88¢ when on sale. Combine with coupon and only pay .13¢ after sale and coupon. )

I use an empty laundry detergent bottle to put it in. (32 use) I have put this in spray bottles to spray on stains, or put directly into carpet cleaner. It cleans better than anything I've ever used.

You do not have to worry about the color of the carpet. It will not discolor the carpet. I’ve used it on dark carpet and light carpet alike, no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment